8 Step Search Process
1. IDENTIFICATION: In-depth gathering and analysis of position specifications, critical success factors, and key performance indicators. Careful gathering of requirements with a “Value” focus, learning how to effectively “sell” company attributes so the most successful candidates are identified.
2. RECRUITING: Act as your company ambassador in the candidate marketplace, using a myriad of techniques to recruit the best passive and active candidates. Customized search plan with a comprehensive and continuous search until the project is completed. Potential candidates are actively sought from direct competitors. Extensive integration of resources including proven approaches to recruit superstars from your direct competitors, mining internal and external databases of existing candidates, virtual communities, and industry resources.
3. SCREENING: All candidates are put through a homogenous and thoughtful screen with us acting as your filter to ensure that the candidates presented possess all necessary, as well as many desired, skill sets which will prove their value as an exceptional performer within the company.
4. PRESENTATION OF CANDIDATES: Detailed evaluations presented for every candidate. Our mission is to present, within 30 days, at least 3-6 candidates who meet at least 90% of your stated qualifications.
5. SEARCH UPDATES: We stay in touch regularly to let you know how the search is progressing. To get the best result, we request your mutual commitment in keeping us promptly apprised of your feedback on candidates and letting us know of any important developments in the search.
6. INTERVIEWING: Extensive preparation of both sides: candidates are given an in-depth understanding of position, company, and people. You are provided with detailed “hot buttons” regarding candidate’s interests, motivations, comp, and personal family issues and complete honest feedback during entire interview process to ensure a productive process.
7. NEGOTIATIONS: We prep both sides and extend the offer to help both parties reach fair, successful terms.
8. RESIGNATION/COUNTEROFFER: We cover the resignation process with the chosen candidate to help prevent any fall offs. Hands-on involvement to ensure that the candidate identified gets hired and stays hired.