Successful organizations require their people to align and work together at the highest levels of performance. With that in mind, Wray Executive Search is proud to offer our clients the option of utilizing of the PXT Select™ assessment tool to aid in the hiring process. As a PXT Select™ authorized partner, we are able to access the resources of Profiles International, a WILEY Publishing subsidiary, to aid our clients in both the hiring process as well as coaching that may be required after onboarding. In this article, we’ll look at what the assessment has to offer, so you may be better informed as to whether or not it will aid you in assuring the candidates you hire will be the best possible fit. If you find the information interesting and would like to learn more, just contact me directly for more detailed information.
Employee assessments help prevent costly hiring mistakes by providing organizations and managers consistent, in-depth, and objective information about candidates. This includes:
- Fit with organizational culture, job, manager, and team
- Selecting people most likely to succeed in a job
- Knowledge, skills, job performance, and developmental needs
- Preferred learning and communication style
- Integrity, reliability and work ethic, and attitude towards substance abuse
- Response to conflict, stress, and frustration and likelihood of aggression
What is PXT Select™?
- PXT Select™ helps make the very human decisions about hiring simpler and smarter.
- It is a powerful selection assessment that measures a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behaviors, and interests.
- Assessment results equip organizations and hiring managers with easy to understand information about the candidate and provides intuitive questions to strengthen the interview process.
- PXT Select™ measures a candidate’s thinking style, behavioral traits, and interests: three areas that impact an individual’s approach to situations in the workplace.
- PXT Select™ is a powerful selection assessment that can help you interview better and hire smarter.
- The unique selection assessment, PXT Select™, makes hiring simple, human, and smart for organizations of any size. PXT Select™ provides data about a candidate’s cognitive abilities, behavioral traits, and interests, providing organizations with insights to make smart, well-formed hiring decisions.
- PXT Select™ – One Powerful Assessment – A Suite of Reports.
PXT Select’s suite of reports help organizations to select, onboard, coach, and develop employees. PXT Select™ also includes three sales-focused reports. PXT Select™ offers the following reports:
Comprehensive Selection Report
Is the candidate a good fit? This powerful report helps you make smarter hiring decisions with confidence. Featuring dynamic interview questions and tips on “what to listen for” with each candidate, this report gives you a meaningful edge in your hiring process.
Multiple Positions Report
What’s the best fit for a particular individual? Compare a candidate or employee to multiple jobs in your organization.
Multiple Candidates Report
Make hiring decisions with ease. Compare multiple candidates for a single position.
See how a potential candidate fits an existing team, or address your current team’s dynamic and strengths.
Discover how a manager and employee can work more effectively together.
Individual’s Feedback Report
Candidates can learn from PXT Select, too! This narrative report doesn’t reveal scores and is perfectly safe to share with applicants.
Are you more of a visual person? The graph illustrates a candidate’s results that you can view at a glance.
Wish you had coaching advice tailored to each employee? This report gives you exactly that and more!
Performance Model Report
Understand the range of scores and behaviors for the position you’re trying to fill. Learn about the ideal candidate for that role.